Thursday, September 25, 2008

hideous or hottie?


i heard an interesting conversation on the radio the other day. this male DJ was saying that if his girlfriend were ever to leave him, he hopes that she would date someone hotter than him. he "just wants her to be happy." his female counterpart, on the other hand, said she would be PISSED if her husband remarried a hottie. she would feel much better if he married a woman 100 pounds heavier with bad skin and gray hair.

so i was thinking -- if joe left me, would i want him to end up with jessica alba or jessica feltcher? now notice i didn't say "if i died" because then i would definitely want him to get with jessica alba. dying would be MY fault, so why should joe suffer? (unless he killed me.) but i think if he left me, i would curse him to a eternity of cellulite and wrinkles. maybe i'm just shallow and vindictive. and is there a gender difference here? what do you think? please vote.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think for men, you just don't want her to go out and get someone with a bigger wang than you. In my case, that would mean she would never find anyone, and I don't wish that upon her. (hypothetically.)

    ReplyDelete