Monday, June 15, 2009

T-minus 4 months

Well I'm finally getting excited about all this wedding B.S. And it really is B.S. I can't believe how much I'm spending on silly little things that I would never buy otherwise. But I'll admit it's kind of fun once you get going on things. This weekend we found all the groomsmen's attire, we designed invites and a program, AND I added a third bridesmaid! Yay for Steph!

"Stone" shirts and a SUPER awesome green/brown/stone striped tie that I had to special order from Vegas. These boys are gonna be HOT!

"Olive" vests that are actually more lime than olive. (And not with that tie.)

Flat-front pants in "coffee". They are so lucky I'm not making them wear jackets.
The invite -- designed by yours truly
COOLEST wedding program ever (front and back covers)
COOLEST wedding program ever (inside)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm glad you are starting to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I can't stop reading your blog now, you are fun to read.

    My husband and I had our reception at The Point and absolutely loved it. Isn't Kelli a dream? Hope you have an amazing wedding and enjoy planning.

    Also, one thing someone suggested to us that we found to be a fabulous idea was to put the dance floor in the point and the bar in the middle of the room and then line the point with chairs to provide lots of seating. It worked out great for us since we have 400 people. If you have any questions about set-up, don't hesitate to ask! So glad they got new chairs and tables since our wedding, the black ones are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I'm glad you like my blog! We actually have Lesle for our wedding planner at The Point, but she has been awesome! Thanks for the set up tips.

    ReplyDelete