Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teen Mom


I visited my friend Steph in Houston a few weeks ago. It's my second January trip and we're making it an annual "Girls Weekend". (Maybe we can get Kara to leave Zane and come with us next January ;) Steph is a foster mom now (!) so we didn't get as crazy as last year, but we still had a lot of fun. Basically she got me addicted to some PRETTY BAD reality TV shows, namely Teen Mom, Celebrity Rehab, and Jersey Shore. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that last one. Anyway, I just want to say THANK GOD I never met the criteria to be a teen mom. I was sure asking for it, but God must have had another plan for me. And I'm not even religious, so that's saying a lot for me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, that was the highlight of your trip, the TV we watched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i just wanted to write about that yesterday since i was watching a teen mom marathon. i plan to write more about the other stuff we did and post pics!

    ReplyDelete