Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beer School 2011

We made our annual trip to Desert Edge Beer School in December.  We had to wait all year so Little-Miss-1990 could finally come with us.  The food was super tasty (like always) and the beer was...well...I don't really remember ;)  

That is a LOT of beer!

Desert Edge bought a new Beer Bike to make deliveries to local restaurants.  What an awesome job!

Course 1:  White Cheddar Potato Cream Ale Soup (best soup EVER!)

Course 2:  Seared Ahi Tacos with Wasabi Remoulade and Cabbage Slaw (amazing!)

Course 3:  I forgot the fancy title but it was potatoes & sausage with spicy tomato sauce (not my favorite)

Course 4:  Dark Chocolate Raspberry Stout Cake (well it wasn't really cake, but I can't remember what it was, except DELICIOUS)

What a great deal for $32.50.  Beer School is always more fun than I remember from the previous year.  This is a yearly tradition that will definitely not be going away any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment