Monday, March 22, 2010

Experiment Week 1

Monday -- Had plans to go to the bike store with Joe to get some new gloves. I got off work too late so we had to reschedule. Met up later with Joe and Kyle at the bar for the Jazz game. Joe was entranced by the game so I chatted with Kyle most of the time.
Grade to myself: C

Tuesday -- Censored for your protection ;)
Grade to myself: B
Could have had an "A" if I went to the grocery store with Joe at 9pm for eggs, but I was soooo tired!

Wednesday -- I think this might be starting to work. Joe gave me some nice "Words of Affirmation" this morning, which is MY love language. Had lots of fun together on St. Patty's Day.
Grade to myself: A

Thursday through Sunday -- Went to Vegas with Devyn (my sister) and Kyle (her boyfriend). It was hard to focus on quality time with Joe since we were a 4-some pretty much all weekend. I was probably more ornery than normal because I think I'm over Vegas for a while. Too much walking and staying up too late.
Grade to myself: D

No comments:

Post a Comment