Monday, April 5, 2010

Experiment Week 3

Monday -- Went to the Jazz game. Offered to the be DD so Joe could drink. Got along all night!
Grade to myself: B

Tuesday -- Worked late. Didn't spend any quality time with Joe.
Grade to myself: D

Wednesday -- Went to sushi with the family and then hung out with Joe afterward.
Grade to myself: B

Thursday -- Don't remember!
Grade to myself: F

Friday -- Joe had the day off. Hung out with Steph who was in town from Houston! Went shopping, which I hate but Joe likes.
Grade to myself: A

Weekend -- Spent lots of time together over the holiday weekend.
Grade to myself: A

2 comments:

  1. He got you and me together, that's an A+. J/K, I'm not sure he got a word in the whole time, so really it's a D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but he doesn't like talking so that's good for him!

    ReplyDelete