Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Dinner For Me

I bought some cookie dough to support a coworker's kid's school fundraiser. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, if you must know. It sat in the freezer @ work for almost 3 weeks. She didn't tell me it was there for 2 weeks, and then it took me another week to remember to bring it home. I finally brought it home today. It was going to be my dinner since Joe is working late. I opened the peanut butter tub to find the plastic peeled back and some "samples" missing. Then I opened the white chocolate tub and even more if it was gone. I'm pissed. Not because someone ate it (I don't need the calories) but because I don't know if the robber wiped their ass without washing their hands before digging into my dough. Stupid a** social workers.

3 comments:

  1. Why do people think that whatever is in the fridge is open to be theirs???? My stuff gets taken all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess some things are the same regardless of the office!

    ReplyDelete