Thursday, October 30, 2008

Judges

I won't get detailed because I don't want to lose my job, but let's just say that not all Judges are created equal. One particular Judge made a horrible ruling on one of my cases this week that is going to negatively impact some great kids for the rest of their lives. If this Judge were up for election this year, my blog would be a campaign for ya'll to vote him/her off the bench.

What I CAN encourage you all to do is vote to retain Judge Valdez. While he can be controversial and his ratings weren't so favorable, I can tell you, after many hours in his courtroom, that his decisions ARE based on the kid's best interest. And at least he's open enough to talk about it and accept feedback.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I like Valdez. I would love to know who the Judge is that made the bad call. I've had several in the past few months & I'm starting to wonder why Valdez has the worst reputation & not someone else. Send me something (or comment on my blog) I want to know who it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hearing people weigh in on judge selection. Most people don't even vote for them, preferring not to do research on it at all. Thanks for the shout out endorsement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's for the cough, cough Rich

    ReplyDelete