Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For all you non-believers

Yes, my family really DOES act out the Christmas nativity from the Bible every year. Here is physical evidence.

This is a video of the video from 2002. You can hear us in the background (in 2008) making fun of ourselves.

Narrator = grandpa
Mary = Devyn (sister)
Joseph = Cory (uncle)
baby Jesus = a doll
shepherds = Sondra (aunt), me, Tyson (brother)
angels = Kristyn (cousin), grandma
wise men = mom, Jessica (cousin), Cayden (brother)
camera man = dad

This is a short clip from this year's nativity. My cousin's boyfriend didn't know how to work my phone so he didn't quite get the whole thing.

sheep with rug on his head = Cayden (brother)
wise man in blue robe = Joe
wise woman on Joe's left = me
narrator = Devyn (sister)
Mary and Joseph = my grandparents

Here is another silly tradition -- the pinata -- also from 2002.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe you put that on here! haha Mom said this is the last year... Good thing you guys bullied Grami and Boppie to be Mary and Joseph. I think that is great!

    ReplyDelete