Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 10: My favorite neighbor

I don't have a favorite neighbor. I hate them all, specifically:
  • The skinny, white, wanna-be gangster who wears the same wife-beater-style Lakers jersey every time there is a Lakers game
  • The family above us with two small kids, a dog, and wood floors
  • The guy downstairs who threatened to sue us for something the previous owners of our condo did
  • The guy in the next building who doesn't have car insurance but decided to drive his car anyway and rear-ended me in the process
  • The lady with one arm and her ghetto friends who tried to get me in the middle of their cat fight
  • Whoever is responsible for the cops being here at least once a week
  • All the people who pile their trash up next to the dumpster rather than throwing it inside
  • The new people across the hall who really need a Diaper Genie

2 comments: