Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2: Coping with brothers and sisters

I have three siblings, and I love them all so much. Sometimes TOO much.

Cayden is the baby of our family. He turns 14 this summer. We're 14 years apart and people always think we must have different parents, but we don't. He was just a surprise. I remember exactly what I was doing when my mom told us she was having another baby -- my brother, Tyson, and I were playing Super Mario on the Nintendo and eating our cereal from Santa during Christmas Break. Since he's so young, he's the only one who stills lives at home, which must really suck.

Cayden Hyde Hepworth
August 22, 1997

My beautiful sister, Devyn, is almost 21. I can't wait for her to final be legal! We're planning her 21st birthday party in Vegas this fall. She is almost done with her bachelor's degree and will be going to grad school to study Occupational Therapy. She's also an amazing artist and a singer. I'm so proud of her for all her accomplishments! She has been living with me and Joe for the past few months. It's crowded in our small apartment, but I love having her here.

Devyn Janet Hepworth
November 7, 1990

Second after me comes Tyson, my 24-year-old brother. I don't really know what he's up to these days because we have lots of conflict and haven't spoken to each other in a year. He tends to make bad choices in life and gets mad when I call him out on his shit and expect more from him. I hope he's doing well. I was sad that we couldn't hang out together on his birthday a few days ago. I love and miss you, Tys.

Tyson James Hepworth
April 10, 1987

Sibling pics:


Tyson & Trisha
1998

Tyson, Devyn, and Trisha
Easter 1993

Cayden & Tyson
1999 or 2000?

Trisha & Devyn
Fall 2006

Cayden & Devyn
2008

Joe, Trisha, Devyn, Tyson & Cayden
Spring 2009

Cayden (the ringbearer) & Trisha (the bride)
October 10, 2009

Cayden, Trisha, Devyn & Tyson
October 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment